In the event that you are experiencing difficulty beginning with your blended media workmanship or need a few thoughts of what to do straightaway or essentially need to attempt another method or material, here is a thought producing rundown to peruse. You can utilize any mix of these thoughts or put your own wind on them.
1. Watercolor. To make an intriguing watercolor foundation, you can layer straightforward hues more than each other, enabling the base hues to appear on the other side. A straightforward watercolor impact can be accomplished by blending the shading in with water before applying it to your surface.
2. Texture patterns. Select some texture that has basic shapes or themes. “Paint” around the edges with a blend of white paste and water to forestall fraying. After the paste has dried, cut out your shape utilizing a couple of scissors. You can utilize this to embellish welcoming cards, divider workmanship, craftsmanship diary pages and so on.
3. Aluminum foil foundation, creased impact. For a fascinating foundation, you can crease a bit of thwart and afterward smooth it out by hand, and shading it with indelible markers, shoe clean or ink.
4. Aluminum foil, dimensional structure. Another way foil can be utilized in your craft is by drawing a basic plan on cardboard and going over the drawing with a line of heated glue or shabby paste. After it’s dry, spread the cardboard with foil and press tenderly around the paste lines (utilizing a delicate cloth or cotton swab) to uncover the structure. Go over it with paint or shoe clean and wipe off the overabundance, which leaves paint in the furrows and offers accentuation to your plan.
5. Quilling shapes and plans. You can make lovely dimensional craftsmanship utilizing portions of papers that are rolled, molded, and stuck together. You can purchase precut portions of paper or cut your very own utilizing a paper shredder or a specialty blade.
6. Nature finds. Go for a stroll outside and get twigs, weeds, bark, little stones to use in your craft. Make a point to check for bugs or creepy crawlies before bringing into your home.
7. Paper doilies. Paper doilies are an economical method to add surface and enthusiasm to your experience. They can be painted, collapsed, and used to make workmanship.
There are no restrictions to the things you can do with blended media craftsmanship, yet some of the time you may stall out and can’t consider anything to make. Utilize these plans to help get your expressive energies pumping once more.